Thankful that my grandparents brought such a wonderful person into the world. But it sucks I have to live day to day without… #MyAngel #MyFather #MyDad #RestInParadise
I had to watch this like twelve times
That guy stole their bag or something, so he turns the corner and changes his outfit and pulls out a basketball, then pretends to be a bystander to mislead the people chasing after him
Clever little shit
I can’t stop watching this
I am the definition of what it truly means to be tired right. I may actually have to sleepy tonight. #ecu #finals #praymystrength
Nelson Mandela ( South Africa)
QUOTES FROM NELSON MANDELA
1) “Difficulties break some men but make others. No axe is sharp enough to cut the soul of a sinner who keeps on trying, one armed with the hope that he will rise even in the end.”
2) “It always seems impossible until it’s done.”
3) “If I had my time over I would do the same again. So would any man who dares call himself a man.”
4) “I like friends who have independent minds because they tend to make you see problems from all angles.”
5) “Real leaders must be ready to sacrifice all for the freedom of their people.”
6) “A fundamental concern for others in our individual and community lives would go a long way in making the world the better place we so passionately dreamt of.”
7) “Everyone can rise above their circumstances and achieve success if they are dedicated to and passionate about what they do.”
8) “Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.”
9) “I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.”
10) “For to be free is not merely to cast off one’s chains, but to live in a way that respects and enhances the freedom of others.”
11) “Resentment is like drinking poison and then hoping it will kill your enemies.”
12) “Lead from the back — and let others believe they are in front.”
13) “Do not judge me by my successes, judge me by how many times I fell down and got back up again.”
14) “I hate race discrimination most intensely and in all its manifestations. I have fought it all during my life; I fight it now, and will do so until the end of my days.”
15) “A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination.”
This is very important if you’re ever in a situation similar this pretend that you’re dead don’t scream and shit
my dad told us this if someone shoots up our school
PLEASE REMEMBER THIS
not even a joke we learned this in Police Explorers and put it on your clothing as well but go quickly because you don’t know where the person is.
I would def do this and pray that the blood isn’t diseased. Lol
I don’t think you understand how accurate this is.
this is so relevant it hurts.
hashtag college lifeThis is my life
Pretty much all of these are me.
seriously though.. xD
Everything. All of this is me.
College at its finest.